Having a bad 24 hrs

Go down

Having a bad 24 hrs

Post by Sexy Kitten on Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:03 pm

Just cant shake it off whatever it is.

So moody and teary, spent hrs last night just sat crying, then i was ok then i flipped into a huge stonk and its just the same today.

Think I need to either start smoking again or go on holiday
Sexy Kitten
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Having a bad 24 hrs

Post by lisa on Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:00 pm

i dunno if this will work cos im not signed in. hun im not gonna preach at you about smoking but you have done really good, if its not the best time for you not to smoke then so what if you have a puff....b will prob say different than me. have you a place you can go just to get away? like a park or somewhere you can walk? what about going out on adis bike? i find that going out on my own for a bit or going to the gym to work out my whatever, stress anger, whatever! i cant really think of anything else. ohh sometimes i lie in the bath with the lights out and put my head under the water and listen to the water in the pipes...i think about what if i was the water thats traveling in the pipe and what would my journey be like... i think about what if i was in the pipe doing all the stuff that water has to do and about its journey in life...all rather stupid but it separates me from the world, even for just a wee while! hug me loves youxxx

lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by lazergun on Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:50 am

that was me btw. maybe i didnt say the right things....

lazergun
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2008-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexy Kitten on Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:31 am

Hey hun

Sorry i read it hun wrote a reply then but it didnt post it grr and i just didnt have the strenght to write it again.

They are good ideas, I think I will try the bath one tonight, there is nothing really round here where i can go just walk the streets the park is hike in its self to get there.

I think with the smoking im just having a glitch just the last few days thats all i have been thining bout. But hey ho Im back in work today and I really really dont wanna go as am still feeling ill and have a lot of pain in my ear still. I may ask the girl who is in later if she can stay on for me as Im really not up to working all day long.

I like the idea of the bath hun, have never thought about that I think i will give that one a go. Thank you my darling

xxx
Sexy Kitten
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiny on Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:22 pm

The bath one's a new one on me too but I can so see why it would help. Anything that helps you focus on something, anything else rather than the horrible low feelings is good. Even doing a crossword. But the bath idea would be really relaxing too.

I'm really trying at the moment to work on 'switching' my brain over when I feel fed up or worked up. sometimes i manage it, sometimes not, but there are some good tricks out i've found. Blasting Waterloo on the cd in the car is a fav at the mo. REALLY loud!! Or just gazing at the daffodils outside the window. Anything really. Even thinking of things that will help can help lol!

hang in there honey, love ya xxx

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wqmw6ee/]
Shiny
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-10-21

View user profile http://kitchentable.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content