So whats everyones plans?

Go down

So whats everyones plans?

Post by lazergun on Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:41 pm

Well Ive just made my yule log, just have to ice it. The ham is cooked and in the morning I will be cooking the turkey and sausages and then on xmas morning will be cooking the veg and stuff. Tomorrow Phils mum is coming over to help me clean and keep Alex occupied while I cook then in the eveinging im going to mums and when we get home we will put Alex to bed and stay up til Santa comes and make sure he hasnt forgot anything lol then off to bed. Xmas day we have Mum, Granny and the Malteesers then on Boxing Day we are going to MILs. Cant be arsed rofl ack I dont mind any of it really but this year we have had to buy all pressies from Mum and Granny so our stuff was left til the last min. Dont feel like im in the Crimbo spirit WTF SO NOT ME! My tree aint long up WTF normally its up in nov rofl I love christmas with a passion but I dunno....just deflated about it this year. New year day might be better cos we are going to mums and they are making a traditional Malteese Xmas dinner, at least we wont be the ones having to do everything.

So what is/will everyone else up to?

lazergun
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2008-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So whats everyones plans?

Post by Yorkshire pudding on Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:54 pm

Well I have given up all hope of getting Stan to get the decorations out of the loft. If it doesn't happen tonight it never will! I have bought all the groceries and just have a few presents to wrap. I need to get the tablecloth out of the drawer and give it an airing. The best dinner service will need to go in the dishwasher for a freshen up and the house needs cleaning.

Given that I'm at work all day today and tomorrow quite a lot of that just won't happen, but I will defo get up early and put the turkey in on Christmas morning then set the timer and go back to bed for a few hours.

I'll prepare the veg the night before, but as I've got frozen roast potatoes and frozen Yorkshire puds then there's only the carrots as the peas are frozen. I might just do a bit of mashed potatoes so that Stan's mum can get something down.

Apart from that, me and Stan are going to sleep, watch tv and possibly go over to see his mum and dad on the odd day. We're off down to Yorkshire on the 29th for an overnight stay so we've arranged to have dinner with all my family down there. Then the next day we're off to the fertility until in Leeds with my neice and the thought of it just fills me with dread. I just feel so nervous about the whole thing. pale

Yorkshire pudding

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-12-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexy Kitten on Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:50 pm

Well other than dying which I really think I am at the moment.

Well tom we leave the house at 7am to go and pick up the hire car, then work at 9-1 then home to pack the car send the doggies off to kennels. Then wait till adi gets home and at around 7pm we shall be off on a six hour drive back up to wales to my mothers. Xmas day have brekkie open pressies, then go see adi's nain, aunty and uncle then to his mothers. Come back to me mums to see bro etc then have din dins watch deal or no deal, dr who and dancing on ice then sleep. Boxing day off up to chester to see my bro at his new house then my dads then to my grandma's and maybe aunty and uncles. then back to my dads were they will all get pissed. Then on the sat im calling in sick and driving back down here.

Very busy and whirlwindy but its at familys request and dads bank account so hey cant refuse. New year nothing planned as cant stand new year i think its so depressing.

If i dont get chance to get back on (incase i die) lmao Ihope u all have a lovely xmas.

Me loves you lots

xxx
Sexy Kitten
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiny on Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:30 am

hmm

well, i've seen the sperm donor and his other half this afternoon, so that's the worst bit out of the way

quite looking forward to tomorrow now in the end. Got really sick of xmas pressie wrapping though, why does it take soooooooooo long!!

Pauline sweetheart, i'll be holding your paw in my head and I really hope you get some decent info, answers, dates etc, and that you can start to move forward on this. I've even said a prayer for you (and that's not something i do with ease!)

WIshing you all a truly happy and restful xmas, and health and happiness for 2009.

Love you all
xxxxx

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wqmw6ee/]
Shiny
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 278

View user profile http://kitchentable.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lazergun on Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:40 am

i hope everyone enjoyed themselves. norma hope you feel better soon and pauline ill be holding your hand too xxxxxxxxxx

lazergun
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 348

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down