I feel so depressed

Go down

I feel so depressed

Post by lazergun on Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:22 am

huff
thought maybe it was coming down from yesterday and today then thought maybe its cos im upset about how everyone got us fucking expensive pressies and all we got them was pjs ...maybe cos all my friends that were preg at the same time as me are preg again and its not gonna happen for us but nope turns out that its cos i havent had my anti ds in at least 2 days, maybe more huff

lazergun
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2008-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I feel so depressed

Post by lazergun on Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:25 am

http://www.aphroditewomenshealth.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=283411#Post283411

this is my post on another forum that i posted when i thought thats what was wrong

lazergun
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiny on Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:39 am

"I feel like a failure, as a mother and as a woman. I feel that its my duty to have children and that I should be able to give Alex siblings. Im just so angry for being upset but Im ............ugh I dunno the words.............."

Lisa darling, you are sooooo NOT a failure as a mother or a woman. And that word 'should' should be banned from the english language. The only time it can be used is when we say should should be banned!!

You are raising a beautiful clever little lass and she is one of the smiliest happiest littluns i've ever seen. You are fab parents, both of you.

It's understandable to want to give alex siblings, but hun, it's not a duty and it's not a failure if you don't. I've had to come to terms myself with the shoulda wouldas and the whole not defining yourself as a woman in terms of being able to 'sprog' (as my delightful old neighbour used to term it.. hello bryony, have you sprogged yet. Surprised i didnt' lamp him one!). You're a gorgeous person AND you're a gorgeous mum.

It takes ages hun to come to terms with so i aint saying it's easy or snap to it. it's quite a journey. But you've got friends who love you and think the world of you to hold your hand on the way. And you know you're always welcome to have a rant or a moan or a cry wheneever you need to babe luv

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wqmw6ee/]
Shiny
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 278

View user profile http://kitchentable.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lazergun on Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:43 am

Sad fanks hun kissie

defo think that it was me not having the anti ds though and a bit of hic that had me feeling like that though. phil took my baileys away and gave me some pills lol. im a wee bit more normal now

lazergun
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexy Kitten on Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:29 am

Me shall reply tom hunny, just flying through

xxx
Sexy Kitten